Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i just found your nice site last night and joined this morning. I was up very late last night looking at old posts. Sadly many of the clothing patterns were dead links. I'm a new chihuahua owner. Bella is 13 weeks and is quickly becoming the center of attention in our house. lol We are in the house breaking stages:pottytrain5: and its not going too bad. just she goes to the door every 15 minutes to go out and play:( I've been looking for free clothing patterns as i'm sure many are. Have found a few good links to try. living on a SS income so it limits my buying. looking forward to getting to read about others and their life with their chi's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a little of all but not a lot of nothing

yeah i knit,crochet and sew.....a little of each. not advanced on any lol just enough to make me dangerous. lol I'd love to see your site :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome! We are crazy for pictures around here. Hope to see pics of your little one soon.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Hello and welcome :) I know some walmarts have simplicity patterns for a fleece coat and a vest with a D ring attached so you can walk her on it. I don't sew well AT ALL, but I got both of those and they were only $0.97 each. You may be able to order those on Walmart.com. If you shop ebay, I know you can often get really cheap patterns on there too. Your Bella sounds so sweet, and oh the potty training...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Goodness, Thank you all for making me feel so welcome!!! Also thanks for the info about the patterns also. I have bookmarked a lot and plan on checking walmart next time im there. Here is a picture of my Bella as requested:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts