Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've frequented this forum quite a bit and today decided to join. Thanks for having me!
My name is Kimberly and I'm from Oklahoma City OK. We have three Chihuahuas: Bizkit, 8 y.o., Mia, 14 months, and Skylar, 9 months old. Bizkit was basically a rescue and we've had him since he was 4 months old. Last October when our daughter moved out and took her Yorkie with, Bizkit was left alone (we both work during the day). I didn't like him being alone so we bought Mia (8 weeks) to be his companion. It quickly became clear that she was too busy for him (not that we shouldn't have seen that coming!) so we bought Skylar (8 weeks) to be Mia's companion. That has worked out beautifully! (They're actually half sisters.) Now Bizkit isn't alone and he joins in the reindeer games when he feels like it. :D
Our Chihuahuas are our babies. My husband and I live for them! (I got him addicted to them too!) They are too cute! It looks like a toddler lives at our house because of the toys all over the floor!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi, nice to meet you. i used to love AC/DC too... well, i still do but havent listened to them in ages. looking forward to seeing pics of your chis :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group..Need lots of pics!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)
I edited my original post to include two pix. Bizkit's tongue isn't always sticking out.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is he named after the Limp Bizkit??? hehe. :)
Welcome! I am a newbie, too! This site is addicting!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. Your chi's are adorable. :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all; you're too kind. :)
As a matter of fact, Bizkit is named after Limp Bizkit! He was actually a gift to my daughter from her BF when she was 14. Limp Bizkit was her favorite band at the time so he named him Bizkit when he gave him to her. By the time he became my dog, it was too late to change his name but that's OK b/c I like Limp Bizkit too.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Went back to see the pics you added of your chi babies.. They are all three adorable!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts