Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new here...My name is Jessi, I'm 25 and live in Wisconsin. I have a six month old Chi named Charlie Bear. I got him when he was eight weeks old. He's a long coat chocolate and tan. The reason I got a chi was because I fell in love with sister's, Gizmo, she got hers because she fell in love with her bf's, when they broke up she had to have a chi baby of her own. Charlie is so sweet...now I want more of them...my fiance has agreed to one more but we have to wait until we move to California in June. :p

So glad I found this forum with other chi lovers...Here are some pics of my chi baby

Jessi :wave:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone!
I will let Charlie know you all think he's cute...although, he already knows he's cute!
:lol:
I liked his floppy ears but he looks more like a chi now that they stand up.

Jessi :wave:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
What a very pretty boy. I know what you mean about the ears, they are so cute flopped over but it's always nice to see them stand up too. Up untill about a month ago Marcus's ears would stand up till he got in trouble and then the right one would flop and he'd run like mad to hide.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Oh, he is so cute! I LOVE the color of him and his eyes are really nice color too! I also have got the thumbs up on just on more too, but that's not for awhile either.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts