Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new my name is sam and im 21 from uk.
I brought a little baby puppie and she was 6 weeks when i got her she is now 15 weeks. Her name is ninja as it really suits her as she is nuts.
Thats bout it really :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Hi Sam,she's beautiful gosh that was young 6 weeks most breeders don't let them go till 8-12 weeks.Thanks for pics

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! She is adorable! :)

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i no0 she was quite young but the breeder said that because i had a bullmastive befor that she thought the puppie would be safe to go at her age. we only went there to view her and ended up taking her home. Thank you xx

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh thanks. your baby is so cute they look so innocent when they are puppies. Then they grow up and are mad lol. cutest little dogs in the world doe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mylittle Alvin is 18 weeks. We have the same crate and sausages toy.... crate in kitchen, dog in my bed..... He left the breeder at 3 months and had been brought up with french bulldogs.... He's really cheeky and determined and has no idea he's smaller than other dogs! He's great on the lead and goes training with my other two dogs and mum's bichon frishe puppy... Hope you have lots of fun with your little friend...

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome Sam, Ninja is so adorable. I love her markings.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi sam welcome to you and little ninja she is so cute love her markings hope you enjoy and learn as i have

1 - 13 of 13 Posts