Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Elsie. :) I've pretty much been a lurker for a few months and finally decided to register today. Elsie is a rescue puppy..., her mother died from being beaten to death, so I decided to adopt this puppy since the family couldn't care for her anymore.

The vet says she's about 9 months old now, I can't tell if she's a mix or not (mixed is most likely the case)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww shes so cute hi and welcome thats great you took her in and gave her a loving forever home x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hey and welcome to you and Elise.. she is certainly an adorable little girl! Thank goodness she now has a happy life and home with your family.. Look forward to lots of pics. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, what a sad story about her mother :( Thankfully Elsie will have a loving home forever, oh and she is adorable :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
What a beautiful one you have.

Tragic on the part of her mother, but i'm certain you'll give her a loving and caring home.

Good for you taking her on!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

I commend you on rescuing this girl and loving her. She looks full Chi to me. These days and the way people just breed any kind of Chihuahua, Chi's can look a lot different and they come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Her mum had such a sad story. :( But Elsie is PRECIOUS! Congrats on adopting her & giving her such a wonderful home. She looks so happy & healthy...and beautiful!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
She is so adorable! Sorry to hear about her mother. That's terrible. But, I'm so happy this little baby now has a loving home with you!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to CP Skye and Elsie :) Such a sad story about her mother but at least she now get's to spend a wonderful life with you :D Good on you for taking her in, she is a darling :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome skye and elsie she looks pure chih to me how much does she weigh? i think her coloring is beautiful

1 - 12 of 12 Posts