Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommy Way & Daddy Will-

I have been thinking about you a lot lately..and Bella of course. I haven't had a lot of time write though, someone has to keep Boss and Owen in line! I have also been extremely busy getting spoiled, mommy Kristin even took JUST me with her the other night to run a couple errands! I was so excited! I sat on her lap like a good girl and gave her tons of kisses :). She loves my puppy kisses :) We also can't wait for this snow to melt so we can get back outside and run around.

Mommy Kristin said we will all have to get together this summer so you can see how well I'm doing :). I love being back home with Boss and first mommy & my skin siblings, but I miss you and Bella too.

Hugs and licks!
Lina

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hi Kristin,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
My husband and I love Lina! What a gorgeous little face. She looks so cute with that pink bow. We need to get her a little tiara to crown her as princess because she looks like one. Looking at her photos brought back many fond memories...*sigh*

Of course, Boss is adorable - what an innocent looking little fur brother (he probably drives Lina crazy). :coolwink:

It would be great if we got together with our chis. Bella misses playing with Lina and looks forward to running and play wrestling with her. Boss would probably like meeting Bella too. My hubby and I long to hold and cuddle Lina again, and get some of her puppy kisses. It will be very difficult for us to give her back to you after we've held her in our arms again (we may sneak her back home with us).

Thank you for posting such a sweet letter from our little girl, Lina. :love7:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:) I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. She is such a little poser lol. We should have gotten her into puppy modeling.

I can understand it being hard to give her back..if the tables were turned I would have a hard time with it also. But, you might have to fight the kids to sneak her away with you lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts