Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 2 month old live wire. When my parents got me I was less than 1.14. I was just a few days short of turning 6 weeks. Yes, me and my sibs were taken from mom too soon. I think the reason was I had giradia and a inguinal hernia. The giradia was quickly treated, but the spay and hernia repair is going to cost my parents a fortune, but I'm healthy and now weigh 3lbs. Hope my mom can find a vet that will take care of me. I took to my harness well and love to walk. Mom won't let me loose because she said the big birds here will get me. I am so spoiled and not ashamed to admit it. I use my potty pad when I feel like it. Mom is getting alittle frustrated with that. Mom and dad have 6 grandkids who come over often and play with me. I don't like to wear clothes. Mom has had a hard time finding clothes that I will leave on so we will settle with clothes for travel only. Mom wants to strap me in her bicycle basket and take me riding. But first I have to get a helmet and goggles. Dad wants to take me on the motorcycle. I said "No way." Now if someone here will tell me how to post a photo of me, you can see how cute I am.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome to CP.
Do you have a Photobucket account? If so just copy the photo Link to include the and paste it in....
Heres a how to link for photo posting with Photobucket

[url]http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/20707-pictorial-how-photobucket.html[/url]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When we got Dixie, the man who sold her to us said he needed to get rid of the pups cuz his rottweiler kept picking them up and carrying them around. She was obviously gentle because there was no physical damage to the pups. I saw the dog. They also have a young child. But I tell people when they ask what kind of dog she is that she's a miniature rottweiler. One girl believed me. LOL Anyhow I think Dixie thinks she is, not just because of her colors and markings were the same but when she wants us out of the bed she grabs the blanket from the corner of the bed and tries to pull it off. She gets alittle aggressive when she plays and we have to give her "time out". She's tough and stout and lets nothing get in her way. By the way, thanks all again for the advice on her hernia. I told my boyfriend about pushing it in and the vet may have over quoted the cost of the surgery a bit. I haven't seen the hernia in about a week as a matter of fact. Maybe it's healing on its own.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts