Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi @everyone , I was given a long hair chihuahua little girl called Daisy September 14 th 2019 from my late husband,
and March 22 , I rescued a short hair chihuahua boy , he came to Me half starved and very nervous i’m very scared, I changed his name to Rocky , and with the help of Daisy i’ve managed to house training get him to eat his own food and not just Daisy He will come to you when he wants you to cuddle him ,but will not sit on anyone knee only sat there ,
Daisy and Rocky are very good together they play all the time ,unfortunately Daisy and Rocky got stuck and on 31st August 22 , Daisy give birth to 1 baby boys ( stillborn) but A lovely boy weight in @ 0.20kg and a lovely girl weight in @ 0.15 kg
now boy weight 0.51kg / girl weight 0.41kg
both Daisy and Rocky are brilliant, never seem Rocky so settled and happy ,
both good guard dogs as well and share a cage together before daisy give birth ,

Hand Dog Carnivore Dog breed Gesture

Dog Couch Carnivore Comfort Dog breed

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Snout

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Fawn

·
Administrator
44 Posts
Welcome, we are glad to have you with us. You have beautiful loving companions, I know you must be proud of them. It is great to hear Rocky is settling in now.

Our little lady has started to settle in and isn't as nervous now, she has accepted us and her family. It is good to hear warming stories of little ones such as yours thanks for posting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, we are glad to have you with us. You have beautiful loving companions, I know you must be proud of them. It is great to hear Rocky is settling in now.

Our little lady has started to settle in and isn't as nervous now, she has accepted us and her family. It is good to hear warming stories of little ones such as yours thanks for posting.
I glad your little lady has started to settle in now ,

·
Administrator
44 Posts
thanks Hannah, our little lady rules the roost now. lol She isn't even nervous when riding in the truck. She is such a joy to have around, she is just the best little lady we have ever had.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts