Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new mummy told me there was lots of people waiting to meet me.
So dis mornings i gots woked up bys my old mummy and she says dat i is goings to meet my new familys. I was likes.....hhhhmmmmmm otay.
So we's gots intos da big ting dat has 4 wheels, and went driving and driving and dens we stopped. I gots out and there was dees 2 wadys and 2 kiddies waitings to meets me. I was sooooooo exciteds. Den i said bye byes to my old mummy and got in anwother bigger ting and i sats in my new human brothers car seat wif hims. Den we gots to my new home...
My new mummy said there was lots of peoples wanting to meet me.
And then she started getting snap happy and taking like a bilzion photos.

At the moment i am stayings in tis room called a garage?????

I is beings cheeky

I cans sees people

waits i am nots ready

Like father like son.......i digs you

I sticks my tounge outs to you

I IS DA MAN

whats dat (before anyone freaks that gas bottle thing has never had fuel or anything else it is......... so its harmless)

I is dancing wif my human sister

i coulds gets used to dis

seriouslys i is tireds

Right at dis moment i finks i could get used to dis house. I am stills in dis garage but i have a new warm bed and blankets.

Nice meetings you

Milo xx

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL i just realised there is a big red "gas" container in the pics.......... never used so its no harm to him at all.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I love his coloring! What a handsome boy. :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
SOOO Handsome all my boys say HI Milo! Good to meet you.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yay milo!

hi milo my name is dexter. pls be nice to ur new human mommy now. shes been thru so much troubles and just need lotsa smileys and licks from you. honor to meet u! bark bark

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Dexter. I am already in love wif mys family, they keep saying this words "desexed" i don't know whats they are saying................ but i know it has something to do with my boy "bits"

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hi Milo

My names Daisy.. i'm so so happy you's is wib your mummy.. she was bery bery bery sad and i gots sad too but i's won't talks abouts dis.. all i gotta say is if you's was a years younger you coulds be my Ozzie BF buts you's a bit old for me and my Dexter might like box you wib his paws *pow pow*

You's look a bitz like my best bud Pixies brudda you's know.. i mights have to lick you to see if you tastes like chocolates.

Don't worry about your boy bits.. mummy says i'm going to see the nice vet man soon to have my bits done... she says its a good fing you know.

I can't waits for you to go into your knew home and outs the garage whens you's settled in tis cool.

Mummy says tell your mummy she's berry berry happy for you's and finks dis truely is fate and was a big sign from up in da sky (whats in dis sky ober than clouds Milo)

Anways... welcome welcome.. we be firm friends i finks

Lub forever
Daisy xx

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Milo

My names Daisy.. i'm so so happy you's is wib your mummy.. she was bery bery bery sad and i gots sad too but i's won't talks abouts dis.. all i gotta say is if you's was a years younger you coulds be my Ozzie BF buts you's a bit old for me and my Dexter might like box you wib his paws *pow pow*

You's look a bitz like my best bud Pixies brudda you's know.. i mights have to lick you to see if you tastes like chocolates.

Don't worry about your boy bits.. mummy says i'm going to see the nice vet man soon to have my bits done... she says its a good fing you know.

I can't waits for you to go into your knew home and outs the garage whens you's settled in tis cool.

Mummy says tell your mummy she's berry berry happy for you's and finks dis truely is fate and was a big sign from up in da sky (whats in dis sky ober than clouds Milo)

Anways... welcome welcome.. we be firm friends i finks

Lub forever
Daisy xx
ello Daisy,

Yes i finks you are bit young for me aswell. I am 20 months old now.
I lubbed that my new mummy found me. I feel sad about why she had to find another chi, but i finks she is berry happy that i is here now.
I is luckys i canz see eberybodies from the garage.
And i has beens a berry good boy. I is listening berry well.

I hopes we cans gets to know eachobers more. But not to cosy cause i don'ts want thats american Dexter afters me.....

Milo xx

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
gorgeous!
you can see the contentment in his eyes already...
congrats on finding such a gem(milo)......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts