Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - i've been reading this forum for a while but this is one of my first posts. I've had my lil Pebbles for just over a week now and i love her loads! The first picture is the one the breeder sent me with her cream long haired brother and the second is one of her today she actually fell asleep in there!! She is 14 weeks old and has so much energy! The tips on this forum are great so thanks and all your chi pics are adorable! Oh and by the way im Lydia and im from North Yorkshire in the UK.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww what a cutie :love5:
I can't wait until I bring my puppy home! I miss having a lil pup around the house :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi Lydia! Welcome!! Everyone is great here. I'm mom to Guinness and my new female(no name as of yet!!) Pepples is sooo cute!!! What a perfect name for her!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome! I can't wait to see more pictures she is such a sweetie, looks like a little teddy bear. I'm Tiffany from Seaside Oregon and I have a one year old female chi named Lucy and 8 month old male chi named B.B

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone and thanks for such a warm welcome. I have already received some brilliant advice for training Pebs so i will definitely be a regular on this forum!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome Lydia :ngreet2: Congrats

Your baby is gorgeous. I live in Doncaster and I'm looking for a breeder in the area. Was you satisfied with the breeder? Cos I wouldn't mind checking them out if so. I don't mean to hi-jack your thread - it's just so difficult finding genuine breeders in my area. Your welcome to pm me at any time. I am after smooth coat.

Welcome to the forum and congrats again xxx

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi there i have sent you a more detailed PM but just to let you know that i didn't get Pebbles from a breeder i got her from a chi pet owner it was her first litter - also Pebs was the only smooth coat pup. I found her on Epupz.co.uk

Lydia x

·
Banned
728 Posts
*Lydz* said:
Hi everyone - i've been reading this forum for a while but this is one of my first posts. I've had my lil Pebbles for just over a week now and i love her loads! The first picture is the one the breeder sent me with her cream long haired brother and the second is one of her today she actually fell asleep in there!! She is 14 weeks old and has so much energy! The tips on this forum are great so thanks and all your chi pics are adorable! Oh and by the way im Lydia and im from North Yorkshire in the UK.

Lydia,welcome Pebbles is adorable as was Cookie!I am relatively a newbie here as well but used to browse b4I got my Pearl who will be 4months on the 22nd,have had her for 7 wweks!this forum is so awsome and informative!You are so lucky to live in England! I once was a maid of honor in Leeds and visted LOndon,gosh was that exciting!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Our pups are a similar age - pebbles was born on 1st Jan2007! How big is Pearl? Oh i live right near Leeds it is a very nice city great for shopping!! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts