Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new here ! My name is Beth and I have two Chi's "Smidgen" and her daughter "Chassis" Smidgen is a blue & tan, and Chassis is a black and tan. Smidgen is 4 years old and Chassis is 15 months. Chassis is extra small only 2.4 lbs Smidgen is just under 4 lbs. For some reason Smidgens pups were extra small in that litter. She had 2 girls and a boy. The boy died after 4 days. We did everything to try and save him. Smidgen is due to have her last litter around the first week of June. We hope to have 2 healthy babies. Smidgen was bred to the same male, so we have an idea on what the pups will be. He is a black and tan long coat, and Smidgen is a smooth coat. On her first litter she had a beautiful male that has a long coat. "Quieto" lives 2 houses down from me, so I get to see him a lot. I wish I had kept him ! He weighs just under 3 lbs and has the most beautiful coat and color. I have had many different breeds of dogs in my life, but none have ruled my life like these Chihuahua's and my husband and I wouldn't have it any other way !!
I love to hear about other people's Chi's too ! I am defiantly a Chi-aholic...

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the board. Make sure you post lots of pics of those babies! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone

Thanks for the great welcome ! I will need to learn how to post pic's, new to this computer Stuff :shock:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
welcome :wave: we love pics here, so someone help her!! lol, i would but i have no idea how to explain things without it sounding foreign...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Wish I could help-----but my Hubby does all my pictures :oops: I'm kinda "computer challenged". :roll:

sandra

1 - 15 of 15 Posts