Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.. I just joined and have many silly questions and need your imput but seems I can not really post yet, so will sit here and wait.. :rolleyes:

Lalalalalala

Oh I'm Amanda, 29, from West Virginia..

I have 2 inside Dogs. Shylo, Shayla, and Bella all females and all small dogs.. :D
Would love to post pic's, hope to soon!

By for now! :(

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Hello Amanda,
I am still a newbie here too. We have had Jaxx almost a month and I feel like I have posted questions galore on these forums ever since we picked him up. The people here are very helpful and have a wealth of knowledge!

I am originally from Parkersburg, WV. I just moved to TX in June. I love it down here but, I do miss my country roads of WV. I had the thought the other day when my dog Jaxx did not want to go out because it was raining and 45 degrees that if I took him to WV when it got down in the teens with a windchill of even colder that he would be whining to come back to TX. I would love to take him home to WV though and watch him play in the snow.

I hope that you enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Yeah Jaxx says bring him home lol.. It is throwing some ice down now and we are supposed to get 5in of snow tonight and 3 tomorrow. I hate winter but don't think I could ever move from here, it's home! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am new here too but you will find everyone is so friendly and helpful. I have learnt so much just reading through the archives.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, I think I finally got my question posted here somewhere as soon as it gets approved.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Wwelcome! This forum is lots of fun and very informative. I did lots of searches of the archives when I first came. Lots of good info here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts