Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, im jags,i have a 3 yr old labradoodle, and just rehomed a 4 yr old chi called arnie, hes a funky likkle thing and i hope settling in,

hes very freindly hasnt bothered with my doodle,played with other big dogs an not fased at all, and loves humans!!! a real cuddle monster,

im am totally new to small dogs,i will prob drive you mad with questions,going to have a look round on the forum now, it all looks fab :D

with my neice

with murphy doodle

with the big boys

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Love the name,love the pics and they all look so sweet together,we don't mind lots of questions !!!! Welcome from uk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
arrr fanks, i was worried he would be to small, but he seems to be taking it all in his stride,

hes getting lots of attention, and i admit we are getting laughed at alot, and pointing out that one is big and one is small...like i hadnt noticed,

the rottie on the pic is my friends dog...and tbh i think he was more scared of arnie!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to your and your furbabies.. Arnie and Murphy are both adorable! Kudos to you for giving love and a home to a precious rescue!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts