Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im new here, just a quick intro, My names Charlotte from Derby UK. I have a lovely 3.5 year old Chocolate Labrador called Buster and my super 10 month old Fawn Chihuahua Ziggy. Glad to have found this forum to be able to hear from other people who are Chi enthusiasts :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you here. My name is Lisa and my Chihuahua is Buster. We live in East Tennessee US. There are so many knowledgeable people on here. You will love it! Hope you post pictures soon!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It's nice to meet you! Ziggy is a cute name. Is he the first chihuahua you've ever had? Post pictures when you can! I enjoy looking at the pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys! Really pleased to hear theres alot of knowledgeable people on here. Am hoping I can attach a picture...let's see if it works!x

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

Welcome to the forum :D
Ziggy and buster are so adorable

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's nice to meet you! Ziggy is a cute name. Is he the first chihuahua you've ever had? Post pictures when you can! I enjoy looking at the pictures.
Ah thanks lovely to meet you too! Yes Zig is my first Chihuahua....it's official I have been bitten by the Chi bug!! Pics are up hope you enjoy x

Thank you everyone great to meet fellow Chi enthusiasts x

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Welcome to the forum Charlotte! :)
Your pups are adorable! Great pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.