Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I'm new here :wave: (Quite obviously, or else I wouldn't be posting in the Newbie Corner huh?)
Well I came here because of my 6 month old chi puppy, Chloe! She's a white longhaired female Chihuahua and I love her to bits. I'm so glad to have found such an active forum just for chis!

Heres a quick pic of Chloe, mid-run during playtime. I will post better ones very soon, and maybe I'll be brave enough to post myself in the members picture thread next to all you lovelies!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and your Chi from myself and my Chi! lol I think the forum is great too! I have a 2 year old long haired Chi called Deano but he is beigey creme. Well looking forward to hearing more of you and seeing more pics. Every one on here is extremely friendly and will give you lots of useful information. is this your first Chi or have you had them before?
xfayex and xDeanox (my Chi)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome

Hi and Welcome from another newbie...I just joined the site yesterday afternoon and I love it. I am sure you will love it too. Your Chi is so pretty and the pic is just great. :wave:

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: :wave: Welcome to the board. Chloe is gorgous! :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! So far I really do love it here!
You guys are all so friendly and you have such pretty chi babies! The sigs are all so pretty too, I will make myself one soon so I can have a picture of my little girl everytime I post too :)
Thanks again, I can't wait to become a regular :wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts