honey sunbathing

all three together after there bath

charlie in the garden enjoying the sun

our new addition taking over the bed

our new pup rainey

·
Banned
393 Posts
omg they are SOOOOOO cute! i love charlies coloring :D and the new baby is adorable :) and honey is such a pretty girl :D thanks for posting pics :)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone alisha would you believe that rainey our new pup was blue so you think her colour is going to change again we think that she might even be lighter

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I love Charlie's tri color and long fur. Honey is a gorgeous. Rainey is a beautiful puppy.

How old are they and how much do they weigh?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
charlie is just over 5 pounds hes 1yr and 2 ths and is is just over 4 pounds and is 1 yr the new pup is 8 weeks old
the vet said .8 or 0.8 i cant really remember as she was talking that fast about how cute she was and i really dont understand about weight unless she said **pounds so i could be wrong in saying .8 or 0.8

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
freedomchis said:
thanks everyone alisha would you believe that rainey our new pup was blue so you think her colour is going to change again we think that she might even be lighter
Alot of pups get lighter the dark spreads throughout the coat :) Here's a pic of Bella not sure exactly how old she was but she was very young.It's actually shocking to see how much she changed.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
omg what a difference her colour looks really like our rainey but i will be happy if her colour turns out like your bellas she gorgeous our new pups mum is that colour
charlie and our new pup are brother and sister his clour is lik his dads so this new one will be like the mums!!!and your bellas lol cute pics btw

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is shocking but my chis havent changed colour from i got them so its going to be exciting to see what colour rainey ends up being!!!!!

·
Banned
393 Posts
freedomchis said:
it is shocking but my chis havent changed colour from i got them so its going to be exciting to see what colour rainey ends up being!!!!!
it was the same with my oscar he got a lot lighter than he was as a puppy :) its crazy how much the longcoat chis change color :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts