Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Dustin and I am owned by 2 girls...Duchess a 3 year old Chihuahua mix and Gucci, a 6 month old LC chi puppy.

I am looking forward to meetign you all!

Maybe you could introduce yourselves and also posta picture of your pups!

Here are my 2 girls!

Duchess:

And Gucci:

ENJOI*

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Welcome Welcome!! I know you're going to love it here! Everyone is just so nice and helpful!

Lets see, I'm Kristin and I have a (almost) 7 month old female Chihuahua named Thumbelina. She's too cute lol! I love her to death and she's spoiled rotten...she really is the princess in the house lol.

Hey! You have the same name as my brother, Dustin! He's 19 and in basic for the Army right now though :) He's coming home in just a few weeks though :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Thumbelina is a doll!!!!

I just turned 18 back in October..

hope to get to know you better!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Duttie, that was a nice suprise,good to see you here, coco and cottons mom come here too now and again( also from chi rags) :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hi, Nice to meet you. You're doggies are so cute! I love Gucci!!!!!!!
My name is Kelly, I have an 8 mth old named Mikey. The other doggie in my siggy is my shih tzu Kismet. She's almost 4mths old. :wave:

:wave:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hello and welcome! Your girls are adorable. My Chi's name is Zeus. He turned 1 last September and has been a wonderful addition to our family and I'm thankful him and my daughter are best of friends. :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME! :wave: :wave:

Glad to have you join our forum.

My babies are in my sig and in the picture section.
Bindi is my new baby 14 weeks and Kemo is my rescued boy almost 2 years :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Your babys are adorable!
I have 2 chis. Sandy is 11 months and Koke is almost 7 months, both girls.
I hope you enjoy the board!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! I am Kari and I have 2 boy fur-kids. Mr. Peepers, the tri-color, who just turned 1. And Buster who is 11 months old and is white with fawn spots. :wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts