Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my names lucy and im the proud owner of three beautiful chihuahuas named missy, max and chester. missy is a 19 month old smooth coat tri colour and is in pup with her first litter due on 10th march. chester and max are brothers, chester is a ginger smooth coat teacup and max is a white long coat. all three have different little characters and absolutely adorable but then i am biased ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi, thanks for the welcome.
yes michelle my little ginger teacup is the daddy, im so excited but at the same time a little nervous for my missy as this is her first litter. she is really big now and still has just over 2 weeks to go, on thier walk yesterday she could only manage a little way before i had to carry her

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
We look forward to photos, but only whisper the word "teacup" around here . . . shhhh . . . she's a petite Chi . . .

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and your chih family thats so much fun your haveing puppies oh boy i cant wait to read all about her pregnancy and the labour and best for last the baby pics glad you join us here i really enjoy this forum hope you do also

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
missy is finally a mum

well missy went into labour on thursday the 8th march, first puppy was a boy at 8.25am weighing 4oz, then came another boy at 9am weighing 5 1/2oz, then followed a girl at 9.55am weighing 4oz and lastly at 11.39 was another girl weighing 5oz, so 2 boys and 2 girl and no complications, missy and babies all doing well. album to follow:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts