Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Suzanne and my adorable though nauhty chihuahua puppy's (7 weeks) name is Miellie. I live in Mossel Bay, South Africa and am very glad to be here and looking forward to it!

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: :wave: Welcome to the board!!!! All the way from South Africa!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
wow south africa!! Thats far! Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing pics of miellie. How do you pronounce her name?? And does it have a meaning??? Looking forward to your posts.

Roie

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Roie said:
wow south africa!! Thats far! Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing pics of miellie. How do you pronounce her name?? And does it have a meaning??? Looking forward to your posts.

Roie
Thank's! You pronounce it Meal - E and it means a (corn on the cob) don't know the English word for it! My partner named her that b/c she's as small as a mielie!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
south african ...so do you speak dutch ??? i know some people from SA speak a form of dutch.....

welcome btw , your baby is really adorable :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
south african ...so do you speak dutch ??? i know some people from SA speak a form of dutch.....

welcome btw , your baby is really adorable :wave:

kisses nat
Yes and no. We speak Afrikanns which comes from Dutch. But if Dutch people talk too fast I can't understand them, they have alot more "sh" sounds than us.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome! :wave: I have quite a few relatives in South Africa that I've been wanting to visit...hopefully some day soon!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alli said:
Welcome! :wave: I have quite a few relatives in South Africa that I've been wanting to visit...hopefully some day soon!
You should definately come visit. It's a wonderful country!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts