Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the room. I have three chi mixes, and they are the love of my life. I am hoping to make new friends that feel the same way I do about their chi's :)
Chiweenie mom[/img]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I don't have any way of uploading their pics, but my fav is Sassy she is tan/white, then there is Roxy she is black/white, then their is Odie, a long haired brindle, and a goof. Sassie rules the roost!

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: :wave: Welcome to the board. Too bad we can't see pics of your wee ones. But I am sure they are gorgous.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. How do you upload all your pics of your babies??? I just love looking at them. I saw a thread earlier about the chis fighting. Mine just wrestle, and make a lot of noise. Sassy is the boss, and I guess the other two just accept that.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hi,
I am new to the board too and came here to learn more about our newest rescue dog. Thanks to the helpful folks here, we think Pico is a chiweenie and we love him!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the room. I have three chi mixes, and they are the love of my life. I am hoping to make new friends that feel the same way I do about their chi's :)
Chiweenie mom[/img]
just joined today and was looking around and saw your Chiweenie signature. I have a rescued two year old Chi named Bambi. I also had my own weenies a few years back..% mini doxies before her. She is my world these days!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Weve had pico for a year now. I had him dna tested and he may be a min pin mix after all... He looks part chi so all the great peeps here let me hang around!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts