Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Just joined up to this site!!

We have a family dog, which is a rottweiler, i know you all may scream at the though of this breed but he is an absolutely amazing dog. I have a cat who has just had kittens and he looks after them and he even goes to lie with them.
How ever much i love him, he's not cuddly in the way he can get up on the sofa with me and have a cuddle up. He is obviously an extremely large dog.

I am looking for a chihuahua, i was just wondering if anyone knew a trusted website, or knows anyone who is selling any chihuahua's?

Thanks All,
Jazmin.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been looking on websites such as, Preloved.com and mobiya but there going for 2,000+ i am not afraid to pay good money for a dog but this seems abit hefty. My friend has recently brought one for £300 so, just a case of looking around,
Thanks, Jazmin.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
No screaming here :) I have a sharpei and her and my little chi are best sissies. I love large dogs.
I'd suggest checking at your local humane society. I volunteer at mine and it is amazing how many sweet little chis pass through. At some shelters you can even take your dog in to meet a dog you are interested in before adopting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.