Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I haven't posted pics of Hibou since before we even brought her home. Anyway, we picked her up just shortly after she was 8 weeks. She is now almost 12 weeks. She has been the greatest addition to my life ever. Such a smart, social, well adjusted puppy. Couldn't have asked for more. She comes to work with me everyday and loves everyone she meets.

These pics have been taken over the past few weeks, enjoy!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey welcome! I'm new too ;) Adorable little girl you have there! Very original name, and suits her well since she has big beautiful eyes like an owl :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow, she looks a lot like my little fella who's the same age. Similar colouring and Hibou looks like she has lighter eyes like Axel does.

She is beautiful. I would love one just like her so I could have the matching boy and girl set.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, what a precious baby!!! : )

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
She is STUNNING! Oh my! I'm so glad everything is going so well with her! How could it not!? I mean she does have the sweetest face!

·
Registered
244 Posts
LOVE the last picture!! its beautiful!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Very very cute! Awesome you get to take Hibou to work with you! I love that!! So glad to see that everything is going great with your new baby! =)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes it's super great being able to have the little runt come to work each day! Has definitely made life much easier, rather than having to leave her home alone. She is so good too, she sleeps 90% of the day and never says a peep! We definitely lucked out with her :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts