Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lavender and Cosmo love their new hide-a-squirrel toy! They caught on immediately and had a great time getting the squirrels out. Lavender wound up with the "stump" on her head and walked around with it. I couldn't get to the camera fast enough and didn't get a picture. They love the squeaky squirrels and toss them around and chase them and then I put them back in the stump and they do it all over again. They love it if a squirrel tail is sticking out so they can get a good grip on it and look in the stump over and over after all the squirrels are pulled out. It's a neat toy!

Jeanette

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm so glad they love it! Brody loves his too! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Draco loves his hide-a-squirrel...I bought him the little one and we put other stuff in there for him to pull out along with the squirrels. Your pictures are great.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll put other things in the toy, too, balls, the little raw carrots they love, other small toys. They get a kick out of dragging things out of the stump.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL AW! Love the pics those are great! lolol So funny! I'm glad they had a great time with it! I think I'll be wanting that for Shay & Kizz!

·
Registered
382 Posts
And Simcha goes absolutely crazy when he sees a live squirrel. All the places we walk him are full of pine and oak trees, and of course zillions of squirrels scampering all over the place. He is always on a leash so I have never seen him in hot pursuit of a squirrel - but I am sure he would take off for a great distance. He will also go a bit crazy staring up a tree looking at that squirrel which is now way beyond reach.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts