Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
oh, I just love that thermal on Bailey and I love the blue eyelet hoodie on Ava. !!! now , I cant wait to get my order. I just tracked and its not too far away. it says I will get the package tomorrow !!!
i'm getting the blue hoodie for Ellie and for Minnie. then, the pink rose hoodie for Ellie, Minnie and Tootsie , and a little sweater dress for Ellie , and 2 thermals for Minnie and Tootsie and the pop tent bed.

the wooflink boyfriend top looks adorable on Ava too. I love the Christmas photos with the toys and Tree w/ presents in the background :santa::reindeer:

Premium Member
More stuff!!! Lol Fab clothes and pics. I can't wait to see all their Christmas presents. Great tops, the hoodie is lovely. I saw the Wooflink pics on FB, always nice when I see chi people on FB, I always show the hubby, that's .... Off the forum. I say it so proudly and he's like oh, great whatever ha ha.:p

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
oh, I just love that thermal on Bailey and I love the blue eyelet hoodie on Ava. !!! now , I cant wait to get my order. I just tracked and its not too far away. it says I will get the package tomorrow !!!

i'm getting the blue hoodie for Ellie and for Minnie. then, the pink rose hoodie for Ellie, Minnie and Tootsie , and a little sweater dress for Ellie , and 2 thermals for Minnie and Tootsie and the pop tent bed.

the wooflink boyfriend top looks adorable on Ava too. I love the Christmas photos with the toys and Tree w/ presents in the background :santa::reindeer:

Thanks Elaina! I'm just so glad mostly everything made it to us by Christmas. I did finally hear from Melissa and she thought she'd mailed the not so basic top to me. So I should be getting that soon. Did you ever hear from her?

Wow your girls got a lot of things. I can't wait to see them with their new stuff. Especially baby Ellie.

I love that Boy Friend top. Maybe I'll buy the red and white for Kendall. Wish they has different saying on them, because I love the colors.

And thanks so much, I love pretty wrapping paper 馃槉. All of the dogs are getting a bath this eve and nails trimmed. And then I will try my best to get a good photo of all of them tomorrow modeling their Xmas outfits. I can't wait to share those photos with you guys 馃槉. Assuming I get a good one 馃槈.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
More stuff!!! Lol Fab clothes and pics. I can't wait to see all their Christmas presents. Great tops, the hoodie is lovely. I saw the Wooflink pics on FB, always nice when I see chi people on FB, I always show the hubby, that's .... Off the forum. I say it so proudly and he's like oh, great whatever ha ha.:p

Thanks Sally! These are their Xmas gifts lol. We didn't quite get everything in. But we got most of it. They have some toys in their stockings. I'm like you, I love seeing chi people pups on Wooflink Facebook. I hope you have a great holiday my dear!

Registered
Thanks Elaina! I'm just so glad mostly everything made it to us by Christmas. I did finally hear from Melissa and she thought she'd mailed the not so basic top to me. So I should be getting that soon. Did you ever hear from her?

Wow your girls got a lot of things. I can't wait to see them with their new stuff. Especially baby Ellie.

I love that Boy Friend top. Maybe I'll buy the red and white for Kendall. Wish they has different saying on them, because I love the colors.

And thanks so much, I love pretty wrapping paper ��. All of the figs are getting a bath this eve and nails trimmed. And then I will try my best to get a good photo of all of them tomorrow modeling their Xmas outfits. I can't wait to share those photos with you guys ��. Assuming I get a good one ��.
yes, I did finally hear from Melissa also. I had ordered a Susan Lanci collar and it seems to have gotten lost in the mail. the expected delivery on it was over a week and a half ago. :-( . there has been no tracking on it. She said she would reorder me another collar and this time I picked the same crystal rocks collar and the same size xxs, but in puppy pink instead of perfect pink.

I been having terrible computer problems lately. I think I may have to leave mine at best buy very soon . hopefully, it will be fixed soon. I will really miss not having one.
cant wait to see your babies in there Christmas outfits :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
yes, I did finally hear from Melissa also. I had ordered a Susan Lanci collar and it seems to have gotten lost in the mail. the expected delivery on it was over a week and a half ago. :-( . there has been no tracking on it. She said she would reorder me another collar and this time I picked the same crystal rocks collar and the same size xxs, but in puppy pink instead of perfect pink.

I been having terrible computer problems lately. I think I may have to leave mine at best buy very soon . hopefully, it will be fixed soon. I will really miss not having one.

cant wait to see your babies in there Christmas outfits :)

Sorry your collar got lost in the mail. That really stinks since SL things take forever to get. Awe and no computer means we won't hear from you for a while?

And thanks, hopefully I can get a decent picture of all of them 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I love that eyelet hoodie. I picked one of those up for Jewel. I wish I got one for Sapphire!

Thanks! I really like it much more in person. It is adorable. Would be perfect for Sapphire. She also got the saints and sinners thermal, it fits great.

Hautelook does Hip doggie sales relatively often. Next time they have another I'll let you know. They usually do pets Wednesday's. Or you can create an email and you'll get their emails whenever they have sale events. Which is everyday! Lol.

Registered
Sorry your collar got lost in the mail. That really stinks since SL things take forever to get. Awe and no computer means we won't hear from you for a while?

And thanks, hopefully I can get a decent picture of all of them ��
I know, I am sad about the SL collar but at least I know she put an order in for a replacement , and I thought more about the color and would rather have he puppy pink instead of the perfect pink for this style , so... it makes it alittle more worth the extra wait .

I also heard from her again and she said the pretty pet city chic coat was sent out and also she ordered the WL bowls for me to exchange for the dotty bunny hoodie. now , just waiting for her to receive he Sherry hoodies . she says they sent her what she ordered .

I just got back from best buy. I was surprised that it wasn't crazy busy there this morning with last minute shopping. for now I just needed a mouse. so i'm happy I didn't have to leave my computer :)

Registered
Everything is beautiful!! Hope you and the pups have a fabulous Christmas. :)

Premium Member
Our package came yesterday. I love the eyelet hoodie on Jewel and it is nice and thick. It's a tad long though. I also got the ski lodge sweater for Prince. It is 50% wool and so thick. Now I'm waiting for cold weather so they can wear their new things. It has been unusually warm here. In fact, I walked the dogs in a tank top today!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Our package came yesterday. I love the eyelet hoodie on Jewel and it is nice and thick. It's a tad long though. I also got the ski lodge sweater for Prince. It is 50% wool and so thick. Now I'm waiting for cold weather so they can wear their new things. It has been unusually warm here. In fact, I walked the dogs in a tank top today!

Ohhhh you'll have to post pics of miss jewel soon. I agree it is so thick. And I thought it was long too, even in Ava. Love that it's sleeveless, I like to pair the smart tee under it. I really wish I'd bought Braxton one. Maybe next sale!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts