Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiro in obedience school...playing with his lil friend Bobbin the min-pin... they look like they hate each other but they dont...they kiss alot you just cant tell by looking ( they dont bark, growl,snarl etc at all at each other... just wrestle and kiss)

my girl was sick this morning...and Hiro decided he had to take care of her...(pix 2 was taken later in the morning)

then my littlest niece decided she wanted to sleep cuddle with mine....so climb in on the couch with her...and of course Hiro refused to be left out of the group sleep cuddle.

i love my little tribe of crazy kids and crazy pup

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh those are the SWEETEST pictures ever!! Hiro look so little and cute! I love the one of him and his Min Pin friend. Darling!!

Brody had a Min Pin friend in his puppy kindergarten class that he LOVED too. Only he kept trying to hump her. How embarassing! Bad Brody!! It looks like Hiro is MUCH better behaved!! LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i find hiro big even tho he looks small sometimes... he confuses me...
hiro and bobbin are quite the pair of buddies... if we take too long to get to each other bobbin starts to cry...hiro starts to bark...they hear each other before they see each other...hiro is the class clown at puppy school...sigh...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Enjoy every minute of puppy school. It's sooooo fun!! We loved it. We were sad when it was over. It's so great for socialization. Hiro is so beautiful - I'm sure he's the class star! :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I love seeing pups play fight. Chopper and Ryleigh do that all mean and nasty looking play but their tails are wagging 100 miles an hour and then they do the zoomies around the house. I bet he loves having a friend close to his size to wrestle with.

Hope your daughter is feeling better. Those are darling pictures of them all snuggled up together.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
traci, i wish i could bring his little friend home with us. haha.. i love how happy he is when they play together. i will be very sad when its over. bobbin lives over an hour away from us and his humans are an older couple that travel alot. so we probably wont get to see them again :(.
my girl is getting a bit better thank you...i think sleeping a bit more helped. she woke up with a headache...could have been a bit of heat exhaustion...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts