Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so maybe not so cool but i made it for him... it took me 5 tries and now that its done i know what im gonna do differnt for the next one.

pls let it be noted i dont really know how to knit. i can only make scarves and blankeys and shawls an now officially a simple lil dog sweater.

my party animal hiro

showing off his new red sweater

and the blooper pic for every 1 good pic i get like 3297417 of these

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OH my gosh - I love it!! You did a fabulous job! Wow I'm impressed. Hiro looks fantastic!

Great job!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you ladies for your kind responses. i am going to make a better new and improved version since this one is the prototype and try to figure out how to make sleeves and a hood.... its hard to find things that fit him since hes a lil on the long side from the neck to the base of his tail hes about 12 inches...so when they are decently long enough they end up huge on him... this one is far from perfect but its definately a start towards the right kind of sweater/hoodie for him....
anyways thank you...it is very encouraging to know i didnt make him look like a dork.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
For someone that doesn't really know how to knit...you did an excellent job!! I love it!! Hiro is gorgeous btw... :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts