Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I always like to take randy everywhere i go, but he usually stays in the car, or in the car with me. but today i just came back from walmart and brought home a few things. my mom got him a cage/kennel and tonite will be his first nite in it. i hope it goes well :) . but anyway we went to walmart and we couldnt bring randy in the store :( so my mom and i took turns to go in the store. she went in first while i waited at the front where you grab your shopping carts. and everytime somebody walked through the doors they saw randy and smiled. too bad they couldnt pet him.... he'll bite. :(

so anyway we were waiting, and waiting, and waiting. and she took 30 minutes (no surprise) so while we were waiting this is what we did. (at one point i got tired of holding hi so i let him down and he stayed tight to his mama.)

randy looking at the people pointing at him.

randy looking at more people looking at him.

randy in a handicap person shopping cart. (for a minute)

I spotted it and had to walk over.

"i want that one mommy" (randy looking at the toys.)

I did try it 4 times but lost everytime. so i ended up buying him a toy. lol.

after all of this i walked over to the missing persons board that they usually have at walmart when you first enter. then there were a few 17, 18, and 19 year olds that walked in and this one girl was like "thats a cute a** dog". lol it was so wierd. and then they came back and she said "im sorry but your dog is so cute, how much do you want for him." and i was just alittle dumb stuck. and this (im guessing) 19 year old walks in front and pulls out a giant stack of hundreds. (they are obviously drug dealers or something bad to get all that money) and he said "200, 300, 400, 500" like he was so cool and i just kept saying no and then the girl was like come on its alrite she ain't gonna give him up." i just thought that was the funniest thing ever because no one has ever walked up to me like that besides my mom. lol. I was laughing at myself out loud i must of looked like a wierdo. lol. and then out walks my mom! and she watched him, i went inside and straight to the dog section, and brought him a few things. (theres a thread to what i got him that i just made)

but that was his adventure to walmart! :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Randy's a cutie! When I took Butter to Petsmart for the first time, she was a complete mess...sooo uncomfortable. Poor thing.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy's a cutie! When I took Butter to Petsmart for the first time, she was a complete mess...sooo uncomfortable. Poor thing.

lol awww, shes just like randy. :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) thank you very much. :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D thank you!!! he has a heart marking on his back.(in my siggy)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Yeah, I noticed the heart marking! I love those!!! :love4: The lady and friend who I bought Calleigh from has a chihuahua named Chopper who is white with brown spots like that only he has a "Mickey Mouse" head shape on his back!!!:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I noticed the heart marking! I love those!!! :love4: The lady and friend who I bought Calleigh from has a chihuahua named Chopper who is white with brown spots like that only he has a "Mickey Mouse" head shape on his back!!!:D

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
and awww! mickey mouse!!! thats just too cool! i so wanna see!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is very very cute!
That was well dodgy with those folk with the wad of cash asking to buy him though.

thank you!
and yes i know, randy was growling at them alittle. lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
awww. cute story. I thought y ou couldn't bring dogs into walmarts?
anyway, i tooget a lot of gooing over sissy. Everybody is saying she's a beautiful dog (just like yours).

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awww. cute story. I thought y ou couldn't bring dogs into walmarts?
anyway, i tooget a lot of gooing over sissy. Everybody is saying she's a beautiful dog (just like yours).

lol you cant, so i just stayed at the front entrance, but inside.
and awwww. ill check out your pics on little sissy :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts