how about this fancy coat?

im just too sexy for this coat~

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what's for dinner mom?

mmm looks deelish

i dont want the corn! i want that robster!

mmm broccoli my fav

get back here you lemon!

robster robster!

heyyy where did it go?

does anyone know where it went?

heh heh! im silly

mmm my duck treat for bein good while mommy usie boxie thing

shhhhha wing

had sucha lovely day at target today! :] i hope they have the discount bin when the holidays are gone tooooo~

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awwww, Dexter looks so cute!! I have all of those except the Baby it's cold outside one. I also got the plaid coats, in fact I got three of them. The dogs love them, they line up each night to get their coats on. I didn't have one for Reggie at first, I figured because he was a long hair, he would be warm enough, but he was so put out that he didn't get a coat, that I got him a t shirt. He usually is first in line when I pull them out. lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww, Dexter looks so cute!! I have all of those except the Baby it's cold outside one. I also got the plaid coats, in fact I got three of them. The dogs love them, they line up each night to get their coats on. I didn't have one for Reggie at first, I figured because he was a long hair, he would be warm enough, but he was so put out that he didn't get a coat, that I got him a t shirt. He usually is first in line when I pull them out. lol
hahaha awwwwww! thats so cute! lmao~ i always get dex clothes cuz he had the bald spots on his back and head~ he gets so excited when i bring out a shirt of his or a hoodie and he starts shaking his legs like crazy while laying in bed....but when i put it on him he starts biting me but not viciously.... its hard bites but then he licks me afterwards haha/.....hes so strange i swear :daisy:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Reggie was so sad, until I was able to get to the store for a shirt, the only thing I had that fit him was...a bunny outfit. He strutted around so proudly as Billy and Pepper tried to eat the pom pom tail off his outfit. I was cracking up so bad.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reggie was so sad, until I was able to get to the store for a shirt, the only thing I had that fit him was...a bunny outfit. He strutted around so proudly as Billy and Pepper tried to eat the pom pom tail off his outfit. I was cracking up so bad.
hahahaha!!! awwww its fun to be a bunny huh! i got dex a bunny one too, from elaine on here :) i havent posted the pics up which i should...hmmmm!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Dexter, you look too cute in your new clothes! You better watch out. All the girl doggies in the neighborhood will be knocking on your door! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Dexter is so cute!! Love the clothes! I love the one of him standing. :lol: I need to make a stop at Target, those clothes are so cute! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone!!!! :D

Dexter, you look too cute in your new clothes! You better watch out. All the girl doggies in the neighborhood will be knocking on your door! :)
Lol T! more like scratchin at the door no? haha! theres only big dogs around me lol

Dexter is so cute!! Love the clothes! I love the one of him standing. :lol: I need to make a stop at Target, those clothes are so cute! :D
thanks foggy! hahahaha yes go to target before the holidays end!

oh my word dexter you are so spoiled ;)
I must say you are quite the stallion in the corduroy coat. :D
thanks cherper! unfortunately those are the type of clothes he hates when the velcro goes around his belly...im gonna have to see if he fits into it without his collar on lol but its still cute! my bf picked that one out

you look handsome Dexter....I like the aqua color on you..
yea! i like that color :D thanks moni

Sooo cute! The lobster dinner toys are hilarious!
i just HAD to get it!!!! hahahaha~ they have another one too lemme get the pick lmao

i think there was another one but these were the funniest. $9.99 for each

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are great, but with such a handsome model how could they look bad ;-)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts