Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya girls and boys..... :wave:

What can i say ? i'm a newbie...i'm due to collect my baby Tullah-pink at the end of the month...she will be about 6 weeks old....but i'm thinking of asking the breeder to keep her for alittle bit longer (at least until mid march)...........because i think that's too soon to be taken away from her mummy. :?:

i saw her for the first time 10 days ago and she is SOOOOOOOOOO cute.... i'm really scared as i have never owned adog before and don't know what to do but still i can't wait to get her .....

Anyway bye bye for now...... :lol: .

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave:

You really should wait until 10-12 weesk that is very smart of you. Lots to read on here about chi's so look around and read all the old threads. Great bunch of people here...glad you found us!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & Welcome. It's good you want to wait because the difference in getting a puppy at 8 weeks vesus 10 or 12 is amazing. There is lots of good info on this site. Congrats :D can't wait to see the baby pics :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.