Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Hiya from Scotland!

Just found the site....It's absolutley FANTASTIC!!

I am the proud owner of chi called Simba, I got him from an elderly man who could look after him anymore. He's a little bundle of Joy. He's roughly 5yrs old. We have just bought a new house with lots more room for him to run around and cos havoc (lol) and thought this would be a great time to get another chi to keep him company, So if anyone know's of any available please let me know..Thanks :lol:

I will try an post a few pics when i get home!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you found us!
Can't wait to see pics of your little guy.
Good Luck on your search!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hiya all,

Thank you, what a great site.

I have emailed a view ads so fingers crossed i get some good news and i will keep you's all informed.

Bare with me as im gonna try and post some pics of Simba.

:lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Folks,

My bloody camera is deciding to play up :x , I will try and get it sorted asap.

just my luck.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome to the group - glad you found us! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Simba. Good luck in finding a little playmate for your little guy!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hiya,

Camera still playing up, It will hopefully be working again for sat as the little fella is going in to get his 2 monthly pampering (more than wat i get lol), It's great to talk to chi owners near and far!

I think i have a photo on the computer (somewhere) from when we first got him but how much he has changed is amazing, he looked so bored wen we went to see him but from day one we have had him he has just been full of joy.

***UPDATED*** THERE IS A FEW PICS OF SIMBA IN THE CHI PICTURES SECTION, WHEN WE FIRST GOT HIM!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts