Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone xx

sorry ive been gone for a while i had some bad news on the 2nd march i suffered a miscarriage :(, ive been at home recovering and getting myself bk to normal and i didnt want to put everyone on a downer xx

Its great to be back :p love the look of new site x me and beau have missed you all lots i have lots of piccies to upload of beau both his ears are up their soooo big but hes sooo cute xx

Look 4ward to spkin to you all soon xx

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh Lianne, I am sorry that you had to go through that. The little boys and I are glad to see you back up and at 'em though. Can't wait to see pics of your big boy!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am so sorry for what you must be going through. Hug your furbaby and know that we are thinking about you. They make everything better!
thank u for ur words xx

beau has been by my side and hes always got lots of kisses for me and we snuggle up 2getha every nite hes def helped me thru this tough time x very loving baby xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you. Glad you are back. These guys can always manage to put a smile on your face!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss. Glad to have you back.

3,132 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss, I had a miscarriage of my little boy almost 2 years ago now. Its been horribly hard, but it does get a little more manageable as time goes on. If you need to talk to anyone, please PM me anytime! ***HUGS***

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you. Glad you are back. These guys can always manage to put a smile on your face!
aaarrrh brodysmom x so good to see you xx

thanks u for ur kind words x its good to be back it really is x

uploaded new pics of beau in my album xx have a peep xx

hope spk soon xxx

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure that is one of the hardest things in life to get over. Just know that you have a huge support system right here inside your computer ;)
I'm off to look at your photo album now!

Edit -- OMG - he's so adorable!! He certainly has his chi ears up now :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just read your post and I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss, but I'm extremely happy to have you back. Looking forward to seeing the new pictures of Beau.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss and what you went thro.
I hope your feeling better now. Take it one day at a time. ;)

Welcome back.
Chico and I are giving you lots of kisses and hugs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am so sorry for your loss, I had a miscarriage of my little boy almost 2 years ago now. Its been horribly hard, but it does get a little more manageable as time goes on. If you need to talk to anyone, please PM me anytime! ***HUGS***
hi baileysmommy xx

thanks for ur reply and ur lovely kind words x it was very hard at 1st it broke my heart it is gettin better now i will never 4get i have some bits saved away in a memory box x thanks for the offer on a pm thats very sweet i wil def take u up on the offer lol xxx

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure that is one of the hardest things in life to get over. Just know that you have a huge support system right here inside your computer ;)
I'm off to look at your photo album now!

Edit -- OMG - he's so adorable!! He certainly has his chi ears up now :)
hi tricia xx

thanks for reply and words, it was very hard it broke my heart x oh yes everyone here is lovely its great to be back xx

glad you saw piccies and like beau is my special boy hes helped me keep my mind on other fings x yes he def looks like a chi nw his ears are up lol xx

1 - 20 of 30 Posts