Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first Chihuahua puppy (Ruby) and I was surprised at how fast she has learnt! My mum and sister have Chihuahuas and I knew the were clever but I underestimated her! I am so pleased that she has settled in as well as she has :). She is still teething but isnt very keen on any of the teething toys i have bought her, does anyone have any suggestions?
Many thanks
Joanna and Ruby
xxx

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! She is a real cutie! :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What a sweetie you have there! I have a Ruby and she looks similar to your Ruby. Welcome, you will learn a TON here from some knowledgeable and kind people!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello Joanna and Welcome, Ruby is just adorable.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome!
She looks so cute!
When my little girl was teething I gave her kongs and ice-pups from honest kitchen
Maybe try them, they could work
My little boy has not started teething yet though :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you so much for the advice i bought he a plush toy with rope legs to chew, she hated it and my mum said put it in bed with you so it picks up your smell i did and was soo pleased to see she had been chewing it :) I will try those i have a trip to the pet shop planned :) yours are so sweet! x

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome to you and ruby she is a doll when my buster was younger i just took three old socks and tied them to gether and it made large knots i would throw it and buster would have fun fetching the knotted sock which he would chew on for the longest time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts