Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've just discovered this forum and thought I'd join to meet other chi owners, I have a lovely short haired red chi, she's 9 months old and called Dolly, my new addition joins us in a week, he's a short haired blue and he goes by the name Walter!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pupluv Dolly was 9 mth on the 19th! She's really tiny still much smaller than her brothers. Id never had a chi before her, but now I'd never have a different breed! She's very loving and loyal and really greedy, I've learnt her to sit and am trying to get her to give me her paw now lol

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

· Registered
3,206 Posts
Ahh! Walter is what I want to name my future boy Chi! I love that name soooo much! I was so conflicted when choosing a Chi puppy because I really wanted a girl, but I really wanted to use the name Walter. My boyfriend joked that we should just get a girl and name her Walter, LOL. But, we did end up getting a girl and naming her Gemma, so our next Chi will be a boy named Walter. ;) That name is way too cute. And your Walter is blue and blues are one of my favorite colors in Chis!

Welcome to the forums! I can't wait to see pics of both Dolly and Walter! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.