Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hk dresses ty Elaina, i love these!!! (pics)

As promised i took pics, i love these dressses, i will take more with the other outfits 2!! Grr sorry i aways miss -spell your name :foxes15: lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Jeepers, don't they look festive and so ( I keep saying cute but that is the only word to describe it!) sooooo cute. Love them! Beautiful!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
As promised i took pics, i love these dressses, i will take more with the other outfits 2!! Grr sorry i aways miss -spell your name :foxes15: lol
Oh, thank you for posting pics :D. Wawies, Freeta, and Daisy look so adorable in there hello kitty sailor girl dresses !!! i love the gold trim on those dresses, so pretty. cant wait to see the others on your girls , and its ok you miss spell my name. everyone calls me elaina... i guess its confusing cause i picked elaina for my name on here but my real name is elaine. i love the name elaina better, thats the reason i picked it . lol

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, thank you for posting pics :D. Wawies, Freeta, and Daisy look so adorable in there hello kitty sailor girl dresses !!! i love the gold trim on those dresses, so pretty. cant wait to see the others on your girls , and its ok you miss spell my name. everyone calls me elaina... i guess its confusing cause i picked elaina for my name on here but my real name is elaine. i love the name elaina better, thats the reason i picked it . lol

These were my absolute fave out of all , the hoodies are sooooo cute also and of course the bling on the other light coloered hk shirts !! so in ther words i loved em all lol They all fit perfectly! I know wawies will grow to a s soon wich is why i want to start buying 2 xs and a s from now on lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts