Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was just searching on findit.co.uk and looking at the new pups and dogs for sale when I noticed that on there are a LOT of puppies of all breeds for sale in Surrey. I checked and they all have the same contact number.
Isn't that a bit strange??
:shock:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very strange, yes.
We actually have a puppy farm near to us (no other word for it, they sell pups of all breeds, all in outside kennels without papers or parents to view :( ).
There is nothing you can do about it as the pups are not harmed (although you can argue that a pup taken from its parents too young and put in an environment to sell is harm)

It does happen, unfortunately, and many people who do not know better do buy from them :(

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There should be a law for this!
So that if you are a breeder, you may only breed a maximum of say, two different breeds of dog.

I know there are people who like lots of different dog breeds, but this doesn't mean they should breed them all.

Those poor puppies and dogs...
:(

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i know about this as i came across it when i was searching the lady selling them on there is apparently a lady who has been on tv before and had all her dogs taken away as she runs puppy farms and not very nice ones im not sure how true this is but alot of people iv spoken to recognised her voice etc when they rang she always says she is to ill to keep them etc i personally think its terrible

1 - 11 of 11 Posts