Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly little goober! :lol: She gets inside the pillow slip every night while she waits for me to come to bed. :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
THAT is cute! Look at that little tongue hanging out! Aw! My girls have never done that but wish they would, what a cute little surprise! lol

·
Registered
477 Posts
Awww ... how sweet she looks! Lavender loves to crawl into small places, behind a pillow, wrapped up in her favorite afghan, under the covers at night. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find her snuggled up inside my pillow slip!

Jeanette

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that is tooooo cute!
Thank you! :)

OMG, Gia you are a silly goose!
Isn't that something else? She knows where to get to get warm before Mama comes to bed to snuggle. :lol:

:love1: :love2: :love3: :love4: Gia you are a precious angel. I would love to find that little dumplin in my pillowcase! :D
Thank you Cheryl! She is a little sweetheart! Thank goodness I get in bed slowly, because the first night she did that I almost laid back on her. :lol:

THAT is cute! Look at that little tongue hanging out! Aw! My girls have never done that but wish they would, what a cute little surprise! lol
Thank you! Her and that lil tongue. :love7: The Wee's always keep a smile on my face. :)

OMG... tooooo cute!!!
Thank you Jan! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG thats soooo cute x
Thank you Rache! :)

Awww ... how sweet she looks! Lavender loves to crawl into small places, behind a pillow, wrapped up in her favorite afghan, under the covers at night. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find her snuggled up inside my pillow slip!

Jeanette
Thank you Jeanette! :) Oh yeah, I know what you mean! They are little burrowers for sure! Anywhere warm and cozy, that's where you'll find them. :lol:

hahaha I love her little tongue sticking out! what a cutie!
Thank you! :) I just love her lil tongue!

that girl knows her comfort, very clever and cute
Thank you Amanda! :)

Oh Gia you cutie pie in there waiting for Mumma....
Isn't she sweet, Pam! :love7: Thank you!

Oh how cute! Its like her own personal tent! Love the tongue:)
Thank you! :) She's such a funny little girl. She's my little snuggle bug at night. Snuggles as far under me as she can get. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Gia is so adorable! What a perfect place to cuddle too! Love the little tongue. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you so much, Paula! :) She's Mama's lil Angel. :love7:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........How cute is that? She is so spoiled rotten!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you! :) Yeah, I have to admit, all The Wee's are spoiled rotten. :D But it's so much fun, isn't it! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts