Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey went to see Santa today, here is his pic! He was a very good boy, but he wouldn't look straight at the camera long. lol Sorry about the red eye, I tried to remove it... but oh well.

Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
AWWW!! Thats so adorable...Bailey is so little and sweet

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Did you ask Santa for some great treats for Christmas?

Great pic.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww Bailey's first Christmas, he is just toooo cute

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awwww Bailey, I hope you get lots and lots of yummy cookies and fun toys to play with for Christmas.

I hope you don't mind but I removed the red eye for you and adjusted the color a tad, I was going to PM it to you but it won't let me.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awwww Bailey, I hope you get lots and lots of yummy cookies and fun toys to play with for Christmas.

I hope you don't mind but I removed the red eye for you and adjusted the color a tad, I was going to PM it to you but it won't let me.

Not at all, THANK YOU!!!!!!! My crappy photo crop thing really sucks! I need to get something much better. :) When I try to remove the red eye it ends up making half of his face black... very annoying!

The thing around his neck is his Christmas jingle bell collar, I will get a better picture of it soon.

BTW ... can you tell Santa was a woman? LMAO

·
Registered
576 Posts
Aww Bailey well done!! I've never seen such a thing advertised here, my local cathedral has a pets Christmas service so I think we may go to that:D

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
A pets christmas service!?^^^ thats awesome!! i wish we had one, our little babies were not even allowed around the christmas market! and it was outside!! GRR!!

I love baileys collar, i want to see a pic so i can try to re-create it! lol - also i had no idea santa was a woman-!!!LOLx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts