Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My naughty little elves were not interested in their impromptu Christmas photo shoot lol...

(both boys would rather have a nap lol)

(you'd never guess Trigger is more than 2x Oakley's size from this pic lol!).

my conclusion is my camera really does suck, I don't like it at all, and...they are scared of the tree ha ha ha.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww your naughty elves are sooo cute! LOL at the boys falling asleep! Christmas pics are so boring Zzzzz.. :lol: Love the new siggy too! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Paula :) They were kinda scared of the tree otherwise they'd have been all over the place. But yeah, I wasn't even really trying and they all stayed so I snapped a few. Now will have to make a real effort since they were relatively cooperative. :) :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lmao @ the first and last picture! :)
Very cute. Even if the chis were not amused....I was. Lol! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL! so cute that bryco fell asleep hahaha! :albino: silly pups! thats what makes shots funny, they're never perfect when it comes to dogs

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lmao @ the first and last picture! :)
Very cute. Even if the chis were not amused....I was. Lol! :)
haha they say Thank You ;) They really don't like that tree! (Other than Trig, who peed on it within 1 minute of it being in the house).

LOL! so cute that bryco fell asleep hahaha! :albino: silly pups! thats what makes shots funny, they're never perfect when it comes to dogs

Sooo true. No fun if they all look perfect all the time!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics

Oakley looks so tiny in some of those.

Love your pack x
Thanks! LOL you'd never guess my pack is 11 lbs, 7.5 lbs, 3.75 lbs and 3.5 lbs. They don't appear that different in size at all. I can put B next to L and make them look the same size LOL. And man, you know...the fluffy ones are always big in photos :p

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awwww I love them not that it's obvious but yours are 4 of my favourite chis I even love my friend laurel

Bryco is quite a character lazy sod lol!!

Lc's heads (not the dome the actual head) always look bigger to me in pic I know it's coz of the fringing and stuff but the actual fur on my girls domes is like proper thick

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww I love them not that it's obvious but yours are 4 of my favourite chis I even love my friend laurel

Bryco is quite a character lazy sod lol!!

Lc's heads (not the dome the actual head) always look bigger to me in pic I know it's coz of the fringing and stuff but the actual fur on my girls domes is like proper thick
His head is as big or almost as big as Trigger's now who is 2x his size LOL...yet his head still looks tiny on his body...ya got me...? ANYWAY, he is a brat. That's what my cranberry/vodka says anyway. I don't care what anyone says...LC look bigger than SC.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
His head is as big or almost as big as Trigger's now who is 2x his size LOL...yet his head still looks tiny on his body...ya got me...? ANYWAY, he is a brat. That's what my cranberry/vodka says anyway. I don't care what anyone says...LC look bigger than SC.
Having a post thanks giving tipple are we lol up late haha!! I agree with you it makes sense they have a lot more coat!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, they look great!! Isn't it funny how some pups think of the camera as "sleep time"?? I've never been able to figure that one out! LOL I think the 3rd pic is really REALLY good...everyone was looking & everything & I like the different angle! :D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I think you got some amazing shots considering you were working with 4 babies!

The 3rd is my favourite, as well. They are all so precious!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think the pics came out great! It's funny how they all have their own personalities, and wanna do their own thing. I had to Lol @ Bryco sleeping under there while pics were being taken. It was very apparent what he thought. :lol: I tried a few pics under the tree when I put mine up the other day. Oh boy, was those pics a funny sight. I didn't share, so you can imagine. :lol:

As for angles, I always notice who is further in, furthest away, etc. I'm no photographer, so maybe I was supposed to be a Math genius, or something. :lol:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
They look pretty good. I'm sure you got more out of yours than I could my three! Bryco falling asleep is a hoot! He's just doing his own thing! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Love all of the pictures. Especially the one you used for your Christmas Siggy. Bryco sleeping is so sweet. They all were very nice to sit so patiently. I would have to use cheese bribery to get Draco to stay by the tree.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts