Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
What beautiful babies,love the little one with the white blaze on it's head at the back,thanks for pics of the hobgoblins LOL

·
Registered
558 Posts
awwww how cute are they, just gorgeous.I have been keeping my eyes open for another chi, i would like a merle this time, or a dark chocolate.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute babies. What a nice litter!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are all so adorable!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww they are stunning! have you found homes for them yet?
we have been keeping this litter under wraps as we are hoping to find something with show potential so no-one has been allowed to view and they are not advertised yet either lol
when we decide if there is any keepers there then we will open them to viewings. Another couple of weeks we think

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful puppies! And holy cow, 6!!
ha ha I think that's what Hobbit thought too and she has been the most awful mum. We didn't have a full nights sleep for 4 weeks and had to start weaning them before they were 3 weeks old because she didn't want to feed them or clean them lol. No more pups for her x

·
Registered
483 Posts
lol i dont blame you for taht i would probz do the same, is there any with show potential?
we have been keeping this litter under wraps as we are hoping to find something with show potential so no-one has been allowed to view and they are not advertised yet either lol
when we decide if there is any keepers there then we will open them to viewings. Another couple of weeks we think

1 - 20 of 22 Posts