Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola Amigos,

My name is Sheila and I am mommy to a 4 month old, male chi named Milo. Milo is our second chi. We lost our first chi Ricky several months ago to heart failure at age 14. It was quite a blow. Missed him so much that I didn't think I could own another cause none would even come close to Ricky and the way we felt about him. Boy was I wrong! My hubby surprised me on Valentines Day with Milo. He has been a blessing. I don't know what I would do without him. I will always miss my Ricky, but Milo has helped heal my broken heart. Look forward to chatting and reading all of your messages.

Sheila

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Hi & welcome. what a great Valentines Day gift. { I personally HATE that day & wish it would be cancelled} I think my most memorable vday gifts would be getting a tv after he came home from a cow show at the fair. Or finding the receipt from the jewlrey & hotel room that he got his *****. I think those explain why I hate the day. Sorry about that the word Valentines Day sends fire through my vanes!!! GURRR

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Hey and welcome Sheila!! :wave: :wave:

I'm sorry you feel that way, Brandi. I would feel the same too if that happened to me. {{Hugs}} :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave:

So sorry for your loss but very happy for your gain....These guys are heartstring pullers huh?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Hi and welcome :wave:

You have a wonderful husband... Like you my husband gave me Gadget as a gift, but he was for Christmas.

I am glad you have your baby to help your broken heart...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
welcome :wave: i got my baby as a gift to myself to help ease the lose of my pointer and my broken relationship..... it's amazing how theraputic animals are. especially chi's! so much love in such a small package!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts