Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I know I haven't been here in a while, hope everyone still remembers me, but I have been very tied up with other avenues. Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. :wave: José has an appointment to be neutered next week :shock: I asked the vet if I could watch, and he is going to allow me to. I'm too much of a control freak, I'd rather stay there with him, than to just drop him off. What else is new... oh yes... after investing lots of $$$ in a rip-off vet on anti-biotics and sprays and ointments and shots and JUNK, I found a $12 miracle cure for José's itching! TOMLYN Nova Pearls Medicated Tar Shampoo. This stuff is amazing! Although it smells like he was ran over on a freshly paved road, he doesn't bite himself raw anymore. Makes me mad that I spent so much money at this stupid vet's office (by the way, he's fired, we don't use him anymore) and this $12 bottle of shampoo has been a miracle! He is so much better now that he isn't in constant misery from the itching! I highly recommend any of the TOMLYN shampoos with NOVA PEARLS in them, even if your pet doesn't have itching issues, I've started using the Pearls au Lait milk bath on Chiquita and it has moisturizers in it that last and last. Wonderful stuff! I hope everyone is doing well! :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
YO beans!! I was thinking about you the other day. So glad Jose is feeling better :D

Try to stop by more even though your busy!! Hope the neuter goes well and he recovers very quick!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hey ,

i'm glad you found a cure for the itching ...paris is very sensitive for shampoos and scratches herself alot ......i bet i won't find that shampoo here :? but i use hypo -allergenic baby-shampoo now.....
it's nice that you can stay for the neutering i would love that too (cosmo and paris go in on 24 th may) good luck !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww, that would have been really helpful to me i dont think we can get it in the UK - if we can and anyone has a link please could they post it?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the WB y'all! Haha there's the Texan in me coming out. I don't know if Petco ships overseas or not but here is a link.

Click here.

I started having second thoughts last night about getting José neutered. Started thinking about breeding him to Chiquita... but I think I will go ahead with the neutering on Thursday.

Cheers Clare! :coffee2: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts