Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My human and I are so happy to have found this website! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only little dog in my neighborhood, and it's nice to know there are lots of other Chis out there just like me! Happy to meet everyone!

~Chihuahua~

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just talked to my human, she said she's trying to post a picture that's the correct size. I said I'm small so my picture should be small too...she said it wasn't that simple. What do crazy humans know!!

And as for my name....well....it's Chihuahua (emphasis on the Chi, C. Wa when I'm feeling very glamorous). I used to belong to this other guy and he called me Paris, after Paris Hilton. My human was dating this other human you see, and she just thought that was a tacky name for me cause I'm so sweet. Instead of calling me Paris she just called me her Chihuahua dog. When they stopped dating my other bad human just dumped me at my new human's door. Lucky for me my new human is grand and just took me and in and called me her own. She immediately proclaimed me "Chihuahua" and the name just stuck!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
What a cute lil pup! I must ask how you let your human put a sombrero on you! I can't manage to keep one on my little Been and think he'd be darling with one on!

Nice to meet you and tell your human hi too! :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper says: welcome to the forum! Everyone here is very friendly and there's loads of information on the board to read and laugh about. We're glad to have you aboard!

Mom says: Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you and your human!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My mom has a hard time getting me to wear my hat. There's a little string that helps keep it on. Lucky for me my mom doesn't make me wear it too often, just when company comes over. She likes me to greet the guest wearing my hat. I know, she's crazy. What's even crazier is that when she went to Mexico all she brought back was a huge stack of Chihuahua hats. Nothing but hats for me. She's nuts.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I had been Paris after the city, my mom wouldn't have changed my name. She loves Paris (especially the yummy pastries). She's just not crazy about the girl!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts