Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome here! It's great to see you. The forums are not as active as they used to be, but come right in and make yourself at home. There is a wealth of information and an easy search tool to find answers to any specific questions you might have. We are still here, even though the pace of discussions may be a bit slower these days, so please don't give up on us. This is very much an active and friendly community.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome here! It's great to see you. The forums are not as active as they used to be, but come right in and make yourself at home. There is a wealth of information and an easy search tool to find answers to any specific questions you might have. We are still here, even though the pace of discussions may be a bit slower these days, so please don't give up on us. This is very much an active and friendly community.

Thank you, can you tell me where I can write a post? I can’t see it anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello dear Chi people!
May I ask if anyone among you lost your beloved chi suddenly and without symptoms? This horror happened to me and I’ve been trying to find out what could have happened to my fur baby Lajk thank you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
First of all I am so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine what you are going through. Do you think your baby got into something toxic? Take care, will pray for you at this difficult time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
This has not happened to me, but something similar did happen to a friend's Pom. I know that it is possible for a vet to do a post mortem exam (autopsy) but it is probably too late and too expensive.

This was what my parents chose to do when their otherwise healthy adult child sickened and died suddenly.

We didn't get very many answers other than "autoimmune disease" "just one of those things" and the graphic details of how death occured. These were not the answers I wanted when I lost my own child.

I was comforted by the thought that it meant that his thread ran out. It's not fair and it hurts, but we don't all get skeins the same length. Trayvon's parents did everything they could for him. They didn't do anything wrong and neither did I, but it didn't do any good because his thread ran out. It's not fair and it hurts, but we don't all get skeins the same length....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts