Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Oh how cute!!! They will be so happy together!! You will see a difference in Daisy and how happy she will be having a friend to play with. Dont get me wrong, our chi's love us humans but we could never replace another dog as friend :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Daisy doesn't understand why Peaches can't play all the time like her. Especially since Peaches still naps. So she'll paw her in hopes to wake her up to play. Peaches will open her eyes grumble growl basically saying I'm sleeping leave me alone. Daisy will tilt her head like what! I want to play. Lol this will be interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Caitlin, we weren't going to add more. She was taken in to help a friend who rescued from a drug house, but found out she was allergies to the baby. We were just taking her until she could find a home but well she warmed her way into my sons and husbands heart and of course any animal has a place in my heart but snake and spiders. We're paying her back the amount she paid to rescue the pup because they wouldn't let her take it for free. So now we have three dogs and four cats. She's a sweet pup but you can tell she was taken too early from her pack. I'm working on the no biting and potty training. She also gobbled her food but now she's seeing how the other two eat, she takes a few pieces walks away and eats then plays and goes back when she wants more. But can you hear her jaw pop when she's in the nipping mode. Daisy has been more playful and happy since Peaches came. Daisy does have some jelousey issues but we're working on it and some when it comes to me. She doesn't like it when Peaches is on my chest, God there's enough room on each boob for a dog if they would share. So if Peaches is in my lap and Daisy on my chest, Daisy is fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts