Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, you know how I've been bragging on Diesel and how well he's done with the potty training...

Christmas morning, the dogs get their new toys/treats and a special breakfast of their favourite wet food. The portion is based on their size. So, little Diesel gobbles his down, doesn't dare try to take Gracie's, but knowing that Pedro is a gentleman about things like that, he tries to horn in on his. I quickly stop him, and he disappears, just for a second.

I hear rustling over in the corner of the kitchen - I've got this huge red basket with fake ivy hanging out of it sitting in the floor. Diesel has backed his little butt into the ivy and is taking a poop with this bewildered look on his face, like he's saying "It's just too much excitement for me, Mom...And this is green - I must be outside!"

Unfortunately, all my husband and I could do was laugh - I couldn't even scold him. This was his first Christmas and I think it was more than he could handle!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hahaha, you told the story so well, I could vividly picture Diesel squatting in the ivy bush,lol. :lol:
Hilarious! Hope you were able to salvage the basket!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He didn't get the basket, thank goodness! The ivy hangs down to the floor and provided a nice 'bush' for him to back his tiny butt into and do his business...

I have a feeling this little man is going to be the death of me! Gracie was so easy compared to him, but he's turned into the dominant one of the 3, and can be a little comical nightmare at times!

Gracie is used to sitting in my lap every evening while we watch tv. Diesel will try to horn in, but she growls at him...So, he just climbs up onto the back of the couch, slides down my shoulder, and perches on my boobs, just like it's a shelf or something made especially for him. In his mind, he's closer to me than Gracie because he can lick me in the face with ease...

Good thing we're head over heels in love with him!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hahaha!!! OMG, that's so funny!
Sounds like such a character, little trouble maker.
So cute! :p

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Gracie is used to sitting in my lap every evening while we watch tv. Diesel will try to horn in, but she growls at him...So, he just climbs up onto the back of the couch, slides down my shoulder, and perches on my boobs, just like it's a shelf or something made especially for him. In his mind, he's closer to me than Gracie because he can lick me in the face with ease...
That is so funny about Diesel. He was trying.

I don't know what it is abut my dogs and sleeping on my boob shelf, either. lol When Smoke and Pepper were babies, because they were sooo young, I would snuggle them under my chin. Well Smoke is way too big to do that anymore, his heads hangs down my arm and he's so heavy, I can't breathe. I have to fight him to sleep down farther on my lap. But Pepper curls himself up still under my chin and on my boobs. It's the favorite place for Tico and Abby, too. I guess it's just really convenient. lol

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Yep, in my experience the little ones tend to be boob shelf sitters. Taz does that. Charlie was already too big to do that when we got him but after he saw Taz do it he tries to also. Which is okay until he sticks his butt in my face.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.