Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just my collection of this year's Christmas pictures! We took each dog one by one into our room and let them take their gifts out of their bag. Every dog got one toy, one deer antler; and one baked dog cookie. We got the toys and cookies at a resale boutique (like Goodwill) but all proceeds go to the humane society. It's an awesome store and figured since our dogs already have everything they need we'd just get something from there. So, here's each doggy's picture.... one of them peeking into the baggy and another of them enjoying their baked cookie that they all felt necessary to eat right away hehe.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha omg the faces on these precious babies is too cute! they really looked like they were enjoyin their cookies ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, I was thinking the same thing as Pigeonsheep, the pups' faces are hilarious!
Lucky babies! Spoiled once again! :) Merry Christmas Kat, hope you had a good one! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice pictures. Mine would never put his head in the bag. I don't know why, might of got scared of something in his previous life before us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts