Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little late with these, but my husband and Gracie managed to dump an entire glass of my SWEET iced tea onto the laptop, and we just replaced it yesterday!

Gracie was quite entertaining for Christmas. Pedro had a bad day (bit my husband and my son) and wound up spending most of the day in his crate, but he looked cute, anyway!

Gracie, being Gracie...

I think she would go home with my son in law in the blink of an eye...He's been begging me for her ever since we got her!

And, the one decent pic of Pedro in his holiday finery before he had his melt down...

My husband says pictures of him are extremely deceptive...He looks so sweet and innocent in all of them! This was made after everyone left, when things calmed down...

Just thought I would share! I've been enjoying ya'lls pictures so much!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ooops...

Forgot this one of the social butterfly with my daughter and son in law!

My daughter is 8 weeks pregnant!!!:hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super good pics! I love the coat on Pedro - looks so curly and soft! Does he shed?

I am so excited to hear your daughter is pregnant! Fantastic!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They are adorable in their holiday gear, especially Pedro! Oakley and Bryco have that sweater and it is soooo cute, I love the little pom pom!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, everyone! I never did get that perfect pic of the two of them under the tree, but I now have proof as to how cute they looked!

This is my 3rd grandchild, but I don't get to see my other two very much...They belong to my stepdaughters, who live in Ontario, Canada. Two gorgeous little boys, so I'm hoping for a girl with this one!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Super good pics! I love the coat on Pedro - looks so curly and soft! Does he shed?
No, he doesn't shed - thank goodness. I guess I'm going to have to get him trimmed, if his hair keeps growing. When we got him, it was as short as Gracie's hair, and very coarse and dry feeling. He had skin allergies, and never ate anything other than cat food. I got him away from that, and supplemented with olive oil for the skin allergies, and his hair just started growing and growing. My husband jokes that Pedro wants to be a Golden retriever when he grows up!

The not shedding really confuses me, since he's supposed to be half Chi, half Cairn terrier. As far as I know, both those breeds shed, right???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts