Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went up to Achill Island last weekend with the pups, they had a ball, they just loved the freedom of the beach :)
The photos aren't amazing quality as I took them with my phone

I love this one of Poppy, you can see her, her reflection and her shadow as she is mid flight!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow that's awesome, I bet they had a ball! I love the last pic of them especially. Those are pretty nice pics for a cell phone too. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww! Those pics are wonderful! What a beautiful beach. It looks like you had it all to yourselves. I love the airborn picture!
Your babies look like they had so much fun. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful pics!! Makes me wish I was there right now. Gorgeous!:hello1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Jane, you haven't posted pics for to me see since I've been here...lol and I love the furbabies! Wow, would I love the solitude of that lovely beach right now. :coolwink: You are so right about the "cool" shot of Poppy 3 times..lol with her, the shadow, and the reflection. Thank you so much for sharing your family with us. Blessings, Deb

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone, it's lovely seeing them being able to run so free, I wish I could have captured their speed, they could honestly win the Derby!

Deb they are due a bath so I will fluff and buff them and post some more pictures soon :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Beautiful pictures!! Looks like there is no one else in that beach!!!

I must go there too, we have to get use to travel with three dogs LOL

Your pups are gorgeous, must get a name of the shampoo you are using :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys :)
Yes the photos are quite good for a camera phone, I got a new Iphone 3gs as I was due an upgrade and it cost me hardly anything with the plan I am on! I love it, as I can check emails and chi ppl etc when I am out and about and take photos! I had a really basic phone before this so I am thrilled with it :)

Aiga the shampoo is just some regular one from a pet shop - can't seem to find any of the nice ones here that people talk about on the forum :( I would love to get that Paul Mitchell one which is supposed to be really nice, but postage on liquids from the UK is very expensive.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts