Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just came back today from our weekend break from Channels Lodge
It was quite nice actually! The babies definitely enjoyed the strolls outside and the hotel rooms were also very nice and tidy, and best of all dog friendly!
Prada decided to have the couch all to herself the majority of the time hehe!
We stayed in one of the suites for a night, but then decided to upgrade to the cottage suite because it had a huge enclosed garden for Prada Gucci and Coco to run around in.
We also went to Diva dogs for Grooming and shopping :D
Gucci got a little bandanna and Prada and Coco got little cute bows on their head and they really smelled GORGEOUS (I ended up buying the doggy perfume they used :D)
They also had their bum hair trimmed which I found hilarious LOL!
I bought them loads of doggy toys and 2 new beds and 2 new carrier bags for christmas (I will post pics after xmas when they open their pressies :D)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Wow, sounds like you had a great time! love all the pics, my favorite one is the 3 dogs in a bowl, so cute :) . that red harness that Prada is wearing looks like one i have for my girls, is it a Susan Lanci step in?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, sounds like you had a great time! love all the pics, my favorite one is the 3 dogs in a bowl, so cute :) . that red harness that Prada is wearing looks like one i have for my girls, is it a Susan Lanci step in?
Thank you :D Yes it was lovely
Well spotted ! All 3 of their harnesses is susan lancy actually
Prada's red one is the stardust tailbow, Gucci's Orange one is the plain stardust and Coco's (even though you can't see it well apart from the 6th photo because the harness is black like her) is the twisted whiskers one.
I Love her harnesses because they are so comfy

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Me too, i love Susan Lanci step in harnesses, so pretty and lightweight. i have the Tailbow one for Tootsie and the Tinkies garden ones for Minnie and Peyton :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too, i love Susan Lanci step in harnesses, so pretty and lightweight. i have the Tailbow one for Tootsie and the Tinkies garden ones for Minnie and Peyton :)
I haven't bought the tinkies garden one yet :(
Maybe I'll get one for xmas

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
3 dogs 1 bowl ha ha ha soooooooo cute :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts