Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
What great photos, your dogs look super-comfortable on the beach! I love that you have a designated 'beach beer' lol. What lucky dogs.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Awww, you are so sweet Tina...I have missed you. My job is taking up tons of time but I love it. Since I am working more, the girls have decided Joe's lap is the new "preferred" place!
I have missed you too! I am so glad you are enjoying your job. Having sisters-in-law in retail, I can imagine things are very busy this close to Christmas. I bet when you get home from the boutique, the girls get their "turn" in your lap too! :D

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I am so jealous of all of the sunshine you guys are soaking up in Florida! I miss seeing your sweet faces around here. Raisin, Lily and Mia look as beautiful and happy as ever. Is it weird knowing you'll have warm and sunny weather for Christmas? Miss you guys a ton 😘. Please spoil is with more pictures soon.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Great pictures, you all look so relaxed and happy like you're enjoying the florida life! :p Celebrating the holidays in summery weather must be strange though. Since moving to the UK, I never feel like it's christmas because there's no snow... so being by the beach in the sun and warmth for christmas must be quite a change (though not a bad one lol).

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Ahhh Debby, missed seeing your gorgeous 3! I was just thinking yesterday that you'd not been on here lately. The pics are great, you are making everyone so jealous lol. I too love the photo of the chi stack in your hubby's lap. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts